Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PARIS - A THING OF BEAUTY

Blythe beach photo by Gina Garan (if I ever acquire a surfboard, it's going to be PINK!)
Special thanks to Anne Tonnerre of A Thing of Beauty blog for including my work in a post today as one of 100 Great Etsy Artists. Anne is based in Paris, France and did a wonderful job compiling a list of many terrific Etsy artists, some of whom I wasn't familiar with yet and can't wait to check out. I was honored (and humbled at the same time) to be included in the company of such very talented people. Thank you, Anne, for taking the time to compile this list and to promote and nurture independent art and artists!


P.S. Anne is also a big Blythe fan, like me!

2 comments:

pve design said...

Anne, you are one in a hundred (or a million)!
Love it! The Surfer girl is so funny!
Patricia

annechovie said...

Aw, thanks,Patricia! You are so sweet. Yeah, I couldn't resist the surfer girl - loved it.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615