Thursday, February 12, 2009

THANK YOU FOR THE WARM FUZZIES, LADIES!

This has nothing to do with art or design, BUT I couldn't resist posting this photo my sister sent me. Just goes to prove that even a RAT can be styled to be appealing.

I have been a bit remiss in expressing my gratitude, but better late then never, right? I want to thank a few very kind bloggers who have written very kind mentions on my work recently, Kara at The Steel Magnolia House, Melissa at the Preppy Apron , Beth at Style Redux and Lindsay at Lou Lou in Lilly. Thank you very much, ladies - you made my day and your support means so much! If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

12 comments:

Debra said...

So adorable- who knew a rat could be so cute? I love your chair paintings-makes me want to sit a spell.

Style Redux 2 said...

Thanks Anne!

Concrete Honey said...

OMG - that is absolutely adorable

Joyce said...

Oh this little creature is adorable! Adds a smile to my day! xoxo

pve design said...

hey who moved my cheese. off to leave some cheese in my "mousetrap" - I can't wait to show this little rat to my daughter. aha, sweet dreams :)
pve

A Day That Is Dessert said...

That is the sweetest picture ever!!

Topsy Turvy said...

This looks like Maison 21's Ratatouille! How cute!

-Lana

hmstrjam said...

oh so cute!

Pascale said...

C'est trop mignon comme photo!
J'adore!
Pascale

The Steel Magnolia House said...

you sweetheart. the gratitude and adoration goes both ways, you know that. :)
have a beautiful weekend!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Um, that rat is adorable.

Maide said...

Oh...this shot is so cute.
Is this rely a rat ????
If i had two cats i will a rat from this moment...yes...i will :-)))

Your blog is great !

Greetings from Germany
Maide

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615