Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THANKS!







Kate & Oli 





I hope that your week is going well so far.  I want to thank all of the blogs above for the recent mentions and features. As an independent artist, I rely upon the friends and connections I make in the blogworld and beyond for support and promotion. I am very grateful for all of those who take the time to share my work or blog on their website/blog.  It's all about supporting one another and I am thankful to be a part of such a wonderful community. Please check out some of these great blogs and let them know you heard about them here on Annechovie.  Have a very nice Wednesday!

10 comments:

Brilliant Chic said...

Thanks Anne! ;-)

Haymarket Designs said...

Oh wow! guess I'm joining the bandwagon! My post today was about your bamboo chair prints! I love the bright colors!
Haymarket Designs Blog: Etsy Finds: Bamboo Chippendale Chair Prints

Brillante Interiors said...

Anne, your talent shows and you rock! I have a GIVE-AWAY on my blog, a beautiful silk robe from Manito Silk. Spread the word, it will not affect your chance to win!
Ciao.

Keren - The Brown Trading Co. said...

How fabulous, your gorgeous work is everywhere - love it and so well deserved.

Can't wait for my latest little indulgent purchase to arrive :o)

Keren
xx

Debbie said...

Girl, you are everywhere! And it is well-deserved.

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

How exciting for you and well deserved! Congratulations on all of the wonderful exposure!
http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

Carrie'sCreations said...

I think that it is awesome that you post these.

AB HOME Interiors said...

You deserve it! Congrats!

CDS said...

yeah yeah yeah for you!!!

Jo said...

You have such beautiful pieces ~ I always get compliments on the ones hanging in my home.

Have a great weekend ~
Jo

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615