Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Happy Thanksgiving from Florida!
I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with my wonderful husband and family. I am thankful for so many good things in my life that are gifts from God - especially this past year and least of not which, YOU my faithful and supportive readers. I wish you all a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving with those you love celebrating all of the blessings in your life.
AND MY GIFT TO YOU - 20% OFF IN MY SHOP UNTIL SATURDAY WITH CODE:
BLACK20

5 comments:

Karena said...

Dear Anne,
I am so happy for you. Thank you for your friendship and the joy you bring us with your blog!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anne!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your new hubby ! xo

Kirsten Steen said...

Wishing you a lovely and happy thanksgiving! Xoxo

therelishedroost said...

Hope you had a wonderful THanksgiving!!
Will head over to you shop!!

Renae Moore said...

Blessings to you Anne! You are a bright spot to me!
xoxo

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615