Monday, October 31, 2011

CB2 ARCHITECT DESK AND A HACK


This desk from CB2 really appeals to me with the clean lines and "lightness" of the frame. The only thing I might be compelled to alter is the color of the chalkboard desk surface.  It's no secret I am a girl who loves color and now that chalkboard paint has witnessed a color revolution, I might have to hack this little number with some brightly colored horizontal stripes. I am just considering the possibilities - but on sale at $199 it may be sucking me in! Check it out here.  



5 comments:

Claudia Lane said...

It looks like a great desk, wouldn't mind one of those either (the price is too good)
Claudia xo

Unknown said...

Love the whole look - the desk, the yellow chair, and the boxes on the wall! Happy Halloween!

Lisa Porter said...

That IS a great work table/drafting board! So light it's barely there. Will check it out.
I was checking you out last night. Trying to "keep calm" while halfway watching a scary movie with my son! Your new art and that knockout Chanel bottle kept me very distracted!
xo Lisa

Unknown said...

I say "Go for it!" ....love the lines, too...smiles

Unknown said...

Ann,

Great artist corner of the world. Use a full-spectrum light bulb in the lamp and you'll get so use to enjoying color you'll wonder how you got so lucky!

Love the desk and chalkboard paint is really a great way to express the artist that lives within.

Happy Happy I say!

Bette

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615