Monday, October 3, 2011

YOUR PLACE - MY PAINTBRUSH




I just wanted to remind anyone who may be thinking of giving a home portrait commission this holiday season that I am taking orders now for delivery in time for the holidays.  This watercolor of a charming Georgetown townhouse is just as sample of how I can work from photos.  A custom home, pet or "favorite things" portrait makes a unique gift that will be cherished for years to come!  You can even order custom note cards with the commissioned image as well. Take a look at my Flickr site for more ideas and please contact me here for more info and pricing.  

13 comments:

vicki archer said...

Tempting Anne! xv

Atelier de Chiqui said...

Wowwww! Good idea!! is a lovely present for any occasion

XoX

Nice week Anne :)

Unknown said...

Cute idea...added it to my wish list!

Rachel said...

very beautiful. im off to look through your flickr...

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

CDS said...

So cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your work - somehow looks even more charming as a painting!

Linda

DolceDreams said...

I LOVE what you did here!
Hope la vita e bella,
Nathalie

The Pink Pagoda said...

Beautiful! And what a thoughtful gift idea!

Kirsten Steen said...

Love your style, Anne!

Trudys Emporium said...

Gorgeous Anne, you are very clever!!

Kwana said...

Such a great gift!

Kellie Collis said...

This is lovely! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

debra @ 5th and state said...

what a talent you are anne! just beautiful
xo
debra

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615