Monday, January 21, 2013

OUTDOOR COMFORT


As I mentioned, I am getting ready to move in the next couple of weeks and with a move comes re-organization and thoughts about what I'd like to do differently at my next abode. Moving is always a fresh start and always motivates me to pare down, edit and maybe add a piece or 2 as I am throwing out the old.
Fortunately, here in Florida, outdoor living is a year-round reality and I feel blessed that I don't have to wait until Spring to think about enjoying the beautiful weather. The problem sometimes is finding outdoor furniture that is both comfortable and practical for withstanding the weather and moisture, etc.
I like the idea of a "living room alfresco" type set-up where there aren't sharp edges, hard seats, or a mesh pattern that gets imprinted on your backside if you spend more than 10 minutes lounging in a chair!
What do you think of this all-weather rattan sofa option? I dig the thick cushion and the ample arms.
Check out many more options here!

5 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

I personally love this look and style! We were on a cruise last month and there were similar pieces in the outdoor bar areas. They were very comfortable and appeared to be easy to maintain! Hey! If you get a chance, please visit my blog... I need an opinion on some pieces I am contemplating bidding on.... :) would be so grateful! :) Thanks! Ivy

Unknown said...

I love it. it looks good and it's practical aaaand it seems comfortable! Iris

therelishedroost said...

Really like it and I also love teak sofas too! Good luck , how exciting!
xo Karolyn

CDS said...

Oh yeah! Looks like an outdoor nap!!

Renae Moore said...

I like the outdoor rattan!
I'm catching up on you...! Been AWOL with reading my fave blogs.
xo

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615