Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE SALE!!





A few of the prints available now in my store. Lots more to choose from!

From now through April 30th, I am featuring a special buy one, get one free sale on all items in my ETSY store. For example, if you buy 1 print, you get 1 free. Buy 1 box of notecards, get one free. The only stipulation is that the free item claimed must be of the same type and of equal or lesser value. Just go to my Etsy store, make a purchase and then, in the notes to seller section, type in the item desired as your free gift. I will include the item you have specified in the shipment. It's a great time to stock up on some gifts. This special offer is only good until April 30th, so check out my Etsy store now!

4 comments:

pve design said...

SALE, did you say SALE?
I love a good sale!

annechovie said...

Yes, the biggest sale EVER! Shout it from the housetops! ;>)

Courtney said...

this is a great sale Anne! I've already purchased my notecards. Woohoo! And I gave you another shout-out on the blog because I thought this sale was too good for people to not know about. :-)

annechovie said...

Thanks SO very much, Courtney! I just shipped your notecards today! I am going to post on your post later tonight.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615