Monday, August 11, 2008

ANTIBES CHEST OF DRAWERS


How charming is this Antibes Chest for an accent piece? I just love it! I am a real sucker for anything trellis-patterned and I also love the center oval detail. The same design is also available with two doors, versus the drawer setup. This is on sale now through August 15th and available online for designers. For non-designers, they have a directory available of local dealers. Elysee Collection carries an enormous array of other gorgeous and unique pieces. So much to look at. Check their selection out here!

7 comments:

katiedid said...

I am liking this!

annechovie said...

Hi Katie! Thanks for stopping by. yes, isn't it a cool piece?

Fifi Flowers said...

That is FUN... it looks great with your Louis on Lattice painting!

I am going to have to take a look at Elysee Collection... I keep getting emails from them... and ooops... I haven't been opening them... I think I better... glad I popped by... thanks Anne!

Tara said...

Very different!

annechovie said...

Hi Laura,
Hope you are well - thanks fo stopping by and do check out the Elysee Collection - some great pieces.

Hi Tara! Hope your week is a great one!

girl meets glamour said...

Wow, what a cute piece, the detail is really striking!!

~Kate

annechovie said...

Thanks for the comment, Kate! Sorry for the delay in responding - technica difficulties.I hope all is well with you!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615