Monday, August 25, 2008

VIBRANT BUYS AT VIVRE

In case you haven't noticed, I have a thing for orange, especially when it happens to be this classic kind of Hermes-like shade. I am like a monkey - shiny objects grab my attention. Lacquer is so appealing and the black banding adds a nice contrast along the edges. How's this for a tasteful tschotcke that offers storage solutions while punching up the color quota?

Vibrant colored glassware by Threseinthal - what fantastic hues!

I may not have my finger on the pulse of what's hot, because I am still really digging coral and shell motifs. Always have and always will. Hey, when you live in Florida, it's a perennial fit. I love this silver-plated flatware by Siecle. Very unique and looks to be so heavy, you can tone your arms while employing your utensils!

And last but not least, I thought this was a great accent piece by Ankasa. Perfect for a little extra seating. The orange Ikat pattern and great shape really grabbed me. However, if you have pets or kids, it might not be such a great fit, because at $2,800, you probably don't want it getting clawed or stained. MEEEEOOOOWWWW. All items available at Vivre.

12 comments:

FancyPants-design said...

oh I love the utencils and the votive holders!! :)

Unknown said...

I love all of these items that you have featured. But I would love to sip some iced tea out of those fabulous glasses!

annechovie said...

Helo Patricia! So great to have you visit and thanks for your comment! I hope you had a fabulous time in Italy.

annechovie said...

Hello Fancy-Pants! Thanks for stopping by and glad you like the Vivre Picks. Have a super week!

SimplyGrove said...

What fun flatware!!

annechovie said...

Hi Kirsten! Glad you like - isn't it so pretty? Have a great week!

Visual Vamp said...

I love the Hermes orange box - a color that is always in style.

girl meets glamour said...

I would love to have anything from this company!!

~Kate

annechovie said...

I agree with you completely, Visual Vamp!

annechovie said...

Hi Kate! Yes, they have so many wonderful items.

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

that box is so chic. it would look fabulous on a shelf as a nice standout option.

annechovie said...

I totally agree with you, Emily!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615