Monday, September 1, 2008

TREATS IN THE MAIL!

Artist/Photographer Maritere Casillas-Rice sent me her gorgeous photo of rhodochrosite and a print of one of her lovely paintings. Congratulations to Maritere who recently received a special award for her architectural photography in Houston!

What a treat! The talented and gracious Sunny Goode sent me 2 of her books, "Paint Can" and her latest, "Paint Can Children's Rooms". Both are beautifully illustrated with full color photos and step by step instructions - very inspirational. Thanks to you both for your thoughtfulness and generosity!
I am amazed by the wonderful people I continue to meet through blogging - each one is so unique and has opened me up to such diversity and beauty. From France to Australia, from Japan to Canada to Ireland, all over the globe and right here in the US, it's been a true joy meeting each and every one of you!
** On a side note, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Labor Day. For those of you in the path of Gustav, my prayers and thoughts are with you!

8 comments:

pve design said...

What nice goodies! I am sending off some treats this week to many clients as well as blogger friends!
Enjoy the weekend!

annechovie said...

Hi Patricia! Hope you have a great Labor Day! You are the best at sending lovely packages and little treats!

la la Lovely said...

How nice!!! I couldn't agree more.. it has been such a pleasure meeting such wonderful people from all over, including you!
Happy Labor day!
Trina

annechovie said...

Thank you, Trina! I feel the same - you are such a lovely person!

cotedetexas said...

HI = I got two books too from SUnny!!!! For help with my painted floors - isn't she just the sweetest and nicest person in the world????

JONi

annechovie said...

Hi Joni! Yes, Sunny is the best - such a great person. We are going to meet when she is down here next.

Maritere Rice Photography said...

Thank you for the mention Anne!!! Again, really a pleasure knowing you... how was your holiday? Hope you are doing great!

annechovie said...

Hello Maritere! You are so welcome!Great knowing you as well. I had a great holiday, thanks - hope you did, too.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615