Monday, November 17, 2008

CAN I QUOTE YOU?















Nothing like a colorful and positive message to brighten your space! Whether it's a hallway, powder room, office, bedroom or anywhere! Here are a few new quote posters in addition to a couple of my most popular. They are all 11x14 inches (actual image is 8.25 x 10.75 - white margin for framing). They are printed with primo inks on high quality, heavyweight paper and available with or without mat and frame. Available now on my Etsy site. Custom designs/quotes are also available - just contact me here for more information.

14 comments:

pve design said...

Anne-
Love these,
How about this one,
"Go ask your Father" - My Mom loved that line!
Then I would ask him, and he would say, "Go ask your Mother!"
PvE

The Steel Magnolia House said...

I love your quote art, Anne! I have your "Happiness is not having..." leaning up against my desk and I look at it EVERY day! It must be nice to know your work inspires people on a daily basis!!
xoxo
Kara

annechovie said...

Patricia~ Thanks! Yeah, LOL, my mom and dad used to say the same thing. That's a good one! Hope you have a great week!

Hi Kara~ Thank you so much - it really is encouraging. Thanks for telling me that! Hope you have a terrifc week!

Fifi Flowers said...

We NEED positive in the world these days!

Kwana said...

I love your Happiness quote. I need to remember that for my dear teens.

Unknown said...

I love these Anne! Little reminders...

annechovie said...

Laura, Kwana, and Annie~
Thank you all for your comments! Have a wonderful day.

72 and sunny said...

great gifts for the upcoming season!

annechovie said...

Hi Megan! Thanks!

la la Lovely said...

Love these Anne... Esp...Love NEVER fails! I think that is going on my wish list!
Hope you are having a great week!
xx Trina

annechovie said...

Oh, thank you, Trina! ;>)

hearty said...

These are great!!

Sabina said...

What a great way to start my day!! Wonderful quotes!!

annechovie said...

Sabina~ That's so kind of you! Thanks and have a great wknd!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615