Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BOOK SWIM


Recently I discovered a great new service for booklovers - it's like NetFlix for people who love to read. No trips to the library are necessary! Book Swim allows you to make your selections online and will send them right to you with a post-paid return envelope. This allows you to drop the books you've finished into the mail with no hassle and Book Swim sends your next selection right out! You keep track of everything online....no sweat, just lots of reading material delivered right to your door with free shipping! I was primarily inerested in design and cookbooks, but they offer a wide variety of reading material, including paperbacks. Check out the different programs available here.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne,

Nice to know that this service is available. I know some avid readers who will benefit from a service like this. I'll have to look into it.

Bette

Digella said...

Now that is a great idea! Wish it was available in Australia. Fantastic

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Heading over to that site right now!! Thanks for the intro!

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Sounds great. I will have to try it. Thank you Anne :)))Wish you a great day.
xoxo,
raru

#unmatched said...

there is another program called booksfree- they just do paperbacks though. I've been a member for about 4years and the pricing plans are great

Christy said...

Oh what a fabulous find Anne! I am going to check it right out!!!

Mona said...

Thank you for sharing this!

Henley on the Horn said...

LEt me know how you like it!!!!

lisaroy said...

What a great idea! I wish we had a service like that in Canada! I'd choose design books too but would probably want to keep them all! ; )

Beach House Living said...

Great idea. I will have to pass this along to my family as well.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Anne thank you for sharing this site, what an amazing idea to enjoy all the books on ones list. Hope you are having a very good week? xx

Joyti said...

Ooo, what a great service!!! Like an internet-library. I can't wait to check it out.

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

What a wonderful idea...may have to try it out!!

Jo said...

Clever idea! Thanks so much for letting us know. I'm off to take a peek and make my list.

Jo

rosiecampbell said...

What a great way to check out a book you might be hesitant about buying!

Unknown said...

What wonderful service! And stupidly simple. I love this concept.
xo
amanda

Vita Vygovska said...

what an interesting concept. Thanks so much for sharing it!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615