Friday, November 30, 2012

ANTHROPOLOGIE & TROVE - FUN FOR YOUR WALLS



(detail)


I'm not usually one for wallpaper, but I thought this particular version with vintage images from the Venice Opera House was kind of cool.  I am fond of old black and white photos and think this limited run by innovative New York design company Trove partnering with Anthropologie could add some pep and interest to a boring wall, especially in a place like a powder room. Check out "Fuoco" and more here.
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend!

5 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

This is kind of cute..you find the most interesting things Anne. Happy Friday to you tomorrow xx

The enchanted home said...

Leave it up to Anthropoloie! I love their fun, whimsical and unique goods......this is really neat. Have a great weekend.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

How cute and fun! I love Anthropologie!
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

Karena said...

Very unique Anne (although I try my best to stay out of Anthropologie!!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series and Giveaway from The House of Edward!

Anonymous said...

My grandfather papered the family bathroom with Vogue Magazine covers. That was 75 years ago. I think he was ahead of his time but I never recovered (no pun intended). Putting interesting to look at stuff on my walls has stayed with me. Love that Anthropology paper. Thanks for a wonderful post. Ann

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615