Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BELLE OF THE BATH


via Simply White

For those of you who are Pinterest fans like myself, you probably have a board for a million different categories. Lately, I have been working so much that I haven't had time to pin much, let alone break my categories down into subcategories, etc. Today I thought I'd share a few of my favorites on my bathroom board.






Which type of bathroom suits your tastes? Quirky, creative, luxe or traditional? 
Are you searching for the perfect bathroom vanity?

I want to wish my wonderful Mother a very Happy Birthday today. Love you, Mom!
I am leaving town for a couple of weeks tomorrow, but will send a Thanksgiving greeting and update from my mystery location. I have scheduled some posts and a great give-away for next week, too, so make sure you stay tuned! 
(P.S. my shop is still open and all orders will be shipped within 3-4 days after my return on Nov. 28)

8 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Beautiful images, Anne! I am drooling over the first image. The perfect touch of lavender.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Mrs. Garlic said...

i love all these baths - but one thing missing from these that i do have in mine is one of your prints!

Sarah said...

Anne, I love Pinterest too, but, find I don't have a lot of time for it! I hope you are going somewhere nice!? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ;-))

Karena said...

Anne I love the softness and femininity of the first bath, all of these are wonderful;off to pin!

xoxo
Karena
A Special Scalamandre Giveaway

therelishedroost said...

That blue and white bathroom is wonderful and the bike is the cutest thing I've in bathrooms these days!!
Great images!
Karolyn

Donna Benedetto said...

Love the first bathroom, amazing what a chandelier, towels and a bit of pink/ purple lamp shades can do to totally finish a gorgeous but neutral bath. So pretty.
Donna
thebeneblog.com

Sanity Fair said...

The theme must be serenity - these are all so peaceful! (Except the bike :) So cute).

decorayadora said...

Anne I love the softness and femininity of the first bath, all of these are wonderful!!!!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615