Friday, May 31, 2013

NEW & BLUE - 3 ANNECHOVIE PRINTS HOT OFF THE PRESS!!


Blue & white Chinoiserie jars have been some of my most popular paintings to date, so, as requested,
I have added 3 more now for a total of 7 prints to choose from. These prints are all reproduced from my original, hand painted watercolors and printed on high quality watercolor paper, so it's hard to tell they are not original watercolors. These are NOT digitally manipulated photographs or stock photos of antique pieces. They are the real deal, folks, art created by my human hand. 
Two of the original paintings are available for sale also. More to come!
Check out the latest here.
Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Karena said...

Annie I love the second on the wood base, Gorgeous!!Your works of art are equisite!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Limezinnias Design said...

They are gorgeous!

therelishedroost said...

I just ordered mine for my cabana bathroom, cannot wait to frame and hang!!!
xo Karolyn

Vision By Mila said...

They're all lovely, I wouldn't know which to pick.. liking the 1st a tad better I guess..

Renée Finberg said...

they are beautiful anne.
your art is always fabulous.

try and stay cool this summer.
is is amazing here right now!!

xxx

Squeak & Squirrel said...

Reminds me I need to choose a frame already for my ginger jar! Thought of you on the weekend - stayed with a friend whose farm walls are adorned with suzani hangings... told her about your painting. I love it so much xx

Ann said...

You are so talented and very creative. All are very gorgeous.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615