Thursday, August 15, 2013

LAZY WEEK'S END



I have had a hectic week catching up on work after I have been away and so am a little behind with my blogging! I am leaving tomorrow for a weekend away with my husband. We are doing some more furniture shopping combined with beach time as we need to get things together and ordered since we are due to move into our new digs in about 3 weeks! Yikes.
Anyway, I saw this gorgeous, light-filled studio via The Design Files and it's a bit of an inspiration for my new studio (although I don't envision a hide rug on my floor somehow). The white shutters are already in place along with the wood floor, I just need to paint the walls white and I will be ready to go.....


These two images are not really pertinent, but just make me feel happy. The good thing about being an independent blogger is that you can post whatever you want for apparently no good reason, right?


Don't you love how Bonnard captured the light in this painting? Timeless!
Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next week.


2 comments:

Karena said...

Great studio and wonderful art Anne! I love both of these paintings as well!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love the paintings. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615