Wednesday, September 18, 2013

CAMPAIGN CHESTS


I am drowning in a pile of to-do's but enjoying every minute of it! Today marks my 41st birthday, and I have a lot on my plate, let me tell you.
This is one project I am attempting to undertake. Transforming a notty pine, non-descript piece into a "Campaign" chest. I found it on IKEA hackers, courtesy of Pinterest (where else?) I bought 3 of these Rast chests. My sweet husband looked a little skeptical when he asked why I wanted them and what my plan was. Being the great guy that he is, he only said "I trust you" when I grinned and attempted an explanation. I will let you know what color I paint them and how they turn out.
Here goes nothin'!

8 comments:

Alexandra Rae said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I am a total sucker for these IKEA Hacks :))

Mademoiselle Michael Blog said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm sure the project will come out just lovely...looking forward to seeing the finished results!! Enjoy your special day! xx

Karena said...

I am very excited about your project Anne!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artist Series!

DolceDreams said...

Happy Birthday Anne !!!
Can't wait to see how the dresser turns out!
Nathalie

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I am a day late but hoping your birthday was a special one Anne. Happy 41!!! I for one am anxious to see how you did with your project as this is one I too wanted to tackle. That is if I ever get around to it too. All my best to you xx

therelishedroost said...

Gorgeous! Love that color!!
Happy birthday youngster!! Have a great weekend, Karolyn

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Can't wait to see them!
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Linen Towel Giveaway!

pve design said...

happy birthday to you and all that you have on your plate. let's hope there is a little room for some b-day cake and candles.
pve

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615