Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ONE KINGS LANE



I hope that you had a nice Holiday weekend. I got a lot done, as we are supposed to move in less than a week and there's still so much to do! I cannot get over how flash sites are making online shopping so much easier these days. I have been able to pull together some great pieces for our new home in my spare moments on the computer.
I especially love One King's Lane for the style and quality of their stock. From furniture to decorative accessories to basic necessities, they've got it covered.
Check out all of One King's Lane great buys here

1 comment:

Karena said...

These are great finds Anne! I am so excited to see your new abode; I am sure you are creating a place of beauty!

xoxo
Karena
Feature: Entrepreneur Sigal Sasson

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615