Friday, September 13, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


I love this room from the Don Alfonso Hotel in Capri, Italy.
The colors are soothing and it looks like a great place for a respite. Good thing I am not superstitious, as I am closing and moving on Friday the 13th. Maybe when the madness of moving, work and life subsides a bit my husband and I can schedule in a get-away to such a place. Ahhhhh.
I hope that you have a great weekend. I may or may not resurface on Monday depending on how I survive the move.....ta-ta for now, Kiddos.

2 comments:

Clayton Gray Home said...

Such a happy setting! Makes me want to board the next plane to Italy... if only!

Karena said...

Adore this room Anne!!
The colors are glorious!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series-PVE Design

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615