Friday, January 4, 2008

INTERIORS NOTECARD COLLECTION





The 4 interior paintings featured in my new notecard collection

It's a new year and, as promised, I am introducing some new items on my Etsy site. Today, I've added a new set of notecards. Featured in the collection are 4 of my most popular interior paintings: Aqua Interior, Lulu Guinness' Tea Table, Lily's Desk and Tented Conservatory. There are 8 notecards/envelopes in each set - 2 of each painting. They are a very nice way to write a thank-you or let someone special know you are thinking of them. Buy one box for a friend and another for yourself! Check them out here on my ETSY SITE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the Zebra Head poking his way into the tented conservatory.

cotedetexas said...

Anne - these cards are beautiful! I've been enjoying mine so much and using them every chance I get -they make great thank you notes for Christmas gifts.

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful 2008!!!!

Joni

annechovie said...

Thank you, Treeba and Joni! Happy New Year to you both!

Unknown said...

The note cards look beautiful! I am really enjoying my Lulu Guinness Tea Table print that I ordered from you. So beautiful!
Good luck to you in '08!

Annie

Style Court said...

Anne, I'm still so amazed by your rendering of the tented room. Just love those stripes!

annechovie said...

Thanks, Courtney! I am a big stripes fan myself. Langham's work on this project is amazing!

perfect bound said...

I am putting together a little "Registry Bliss" post of my dream fantasy wedding gifts. I must add some of your work to my list. A painting of our reception interior would make a dream gift. Blissful indeed!

annechovie said...

What a great idea, PB! I would love to paint your reception interior!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615