Saturday, January 19, 2008

REDACTED RECIPES

I wish to say "thank-you!" to Ann Fisher of Redacted Recipes for her kind mention and post on my work. Ann and her partner, Jack, (a transplanted Brit) write a fascinating food-related blog that you will enjoy visiting. They are based in Brooklyn, NY and feature some very exotic and creative recipes that will either inspire you to cook or make you hungry (or both). Never the same ol' same ol' on their table! They are both gifted writers with a very creative bent. Ann is also a talented quilt artist and art aficionado. Periodically, she features art and artists on her blog with an "Artful Kitchen" post. I am grateful to have been included in one of these. You can check it out here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my new banner!

annechovie said...

It was a pleasure working with you, Ann. Thanks for the opportunity.

pve design said...

hmmm, making me hungry! funny, we have some wonderful family recipes that I will be sharing on my blog in posts to come!
Great banner!

annechovie said...

Thanks PVE! I will look forward to your reading your family recipes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, and thanks for the mention! You may or may not have seen that Ann passed your tag on to me as she's recently done a similar post herself. I shall enjoy trying to come up with five sufficiently interesting facts about myself!

annechovie said...

Hi Jack,
You are welcome for the mention! You and Ann have a great blog and I will look forward to reading your "tag" post!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615