Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ANNECHOVIE AND ART NEEDLEPOINT




I am very excited to announce that Art Needlepoint is now carrying several of my most popular designs so that you can create your very own Annechovie piece! Art Needlepoint is a top-notch company based in Boston that provides needlework enthusiasts with the finest canvases and threads to create heirloom quality decorative cushions and accessories for the home. They also carry the work of my friend and fellow artist Harrison Howard, who is known for his exquisitely detailed and whimsical Chinoiserie paintings. Check out what's available here!

14 comments:

Beach House Living said...

Congratulations Anne that will be interesting to see your work in a different medium.

Sarah B said...

Wow, that's great! I'm highly impressed!

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Congratulations Anne. They are so pretty. ;))))

xoxo,
raru

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Oh, how wonderful! I would love to see a needlepoint with one of your designs on it!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

What a fantastic idea, Anne and another way of showing your work. XXXX

Christy said...

Wow that's very cool Anne - if I were a needle=pointer you can bet I'd snatch one up pronto! Maybe I'll just have to learn how! Hope you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

WOW! very exciting...smiles.

CDS said...

how very cool!! kudos!

Renae Moore said...

Awesome Anne! You amaze me!
xx

rosiecampbell said...

How great Anne! I love to needlepoint and will definitely be picking up one of these. The question is...which one?? Keep you posted. (:

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! Congrats!

lisaroy said...

wow how cool is that?! it will be so interesting to see your work in a texture medium! I think i"ll need to learn how to needlepoint! : )

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is awesome. Congrats!

Henley on the Horn said...

How amazing! It must feel wonderful to be so accomplished!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615