Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THIS IS ME.....AS A CAT

Fellow artist, friend and blogger, Jamie Shelman is constantly churning out witty and adorable sketches and sometimes they just make my day. I loved this one, so asked her if I could share it with you - it's available for sale here. I could totally relate as I have a small fridge in my studio that houses Pellegrino, Dasani and chocolate chips. Jamie and her artist husband Tom recently relocated to Baltimore, Maryland from Martha's Vineyard and are quite the creative duo. Check out this online class she is teaching!
HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!

14 comments:

Karena said...

Very cute Anne, how fun she is very talented!

Karena
Art by Karena

lisaroy said...

This is too cute - great find! : )

Mariska Meijers said...

Thank you Anne for sharing Jamie's happy art and I admire people who can teach which is an artform in itself!

Unknown said...

I love the combo...water....water...chocolate chips....smiles.

Averill said...

Adorable! I know my cat (who LOVES fresh, filtered water -- she's bizarrely picky!) would appreciate this as well.

MrsLittleJeans said...

Way too cute...Thanks for sharing! XOXOXO

Miles Of Style said...

so cute !!

just passing by your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. do come drop by mine too and maybe we can follow each other. =)

have a lovely day!

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Okay, I knew you were cool! Chocolate chips in a mini-fridge! LOVE that idea. And love this sketch too, of course!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Adorable. I'm always amazed at how illustrators can capture so much expression with just a few strokes of their pen.

Beach House Living said...

I'm amazed what some artists come up with. This is cute.

Ivy Lane said...

cute! that's one creative cat allright!

CDS said...

that was funny! :)

A Flair for Vintage Decor said...

Oh, very fun sketch!! Love the water and chocolate chips in your fridge...may have to try that as a little snack!

Kirsten Steen said...

Cute sketch--and love that you have a fridge for water and chocolate!! Bloggers give me the best ideas! And happy to see the memorial to Grandpa. Be well!
Kirsten

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615