Friday, June 3, 2011

FAKING IT....


Generally speaking, the term "faking it" doesn't usually carry positive connotations. 
Lord knows there's enough fakes and disingenuous people in this world. When it comes to the sun and getting some color, faking it can be a very good thing!  I was allowed to sample this great line of Borghese bronzing products that combine quality and protection with a subtle and believable color. It leaves you glowing without running the risk of looking like a Snooki wannabe or an artificial pageant queen.  I especially love the Summer Glow tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 - it goes on like a dream without looking like makeup and provides protection, moisture and color without being heavy or masque-like.
Find it for yourself here or at your favorite beauty counter.
Have a wonderful first weekend of June, everyone!

9 comments:

Karena said...

Anne this is just what I need because I really must stay out of the sun and love a little color!

Come and enter my amazing $250 Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Ive never heard of this but ill give it ago thank you :) I am so pale skinned im almost transparent not good when I need to get my legs out in the summer, i can never get fake tan right i go streaking & orange looking not the best look

pve design said...

Anne,
a "snookie wannabe" or an "little miss sunshine" is more the look I want! Did you ever see that movie...I bet you would love it.
Have a fantastic weekend.
pve

The enchanted home said...

Having wised up over the years, this is one area where I agree, faking it is a mighty good idea. I happen to like Borghese products and use to use them a lot. You are giving me new reason to try them again,and a good fake tan can be had with them? I am sold!

jacjewelry said...

Agree! I love bronzing products! Happy weekend.

MrsLittleJeans said...

Love borghese! And I recently bought the same in Guerlain and I love it too! Happy weekend Anne! xo

Brillante Interiors said...

I have used some products in the past, quite good and the feel is luxury!

1 Funky Woman said...

I had a friend tell me my legs were blindingly white and could use some sun, and fast!

I hate the sun and wear SPF 100 so maybe I should look into some glow for my body!

Megan

Sarah said...

I have a Rimmel bronzing powder I love that is under $5.00 and I am faithful to Bare Escentuals for foundation but these products are beautiful and I wouldn't not try them! thanks for sharing! have a great weekend! It is a sunny day and will be 70 up here in New Hampshire today!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615