Monday, June 20, 2011

INTRODUCING.........


I have been pretty busy gearing up to launch a second shop on etsy, AnnechovieVintage!!
I sell a lot of antique French Limoge china, some depression glass and a few other old treasures, but all at reasonable prices.  Some of it is family stuff - even a few pieces from my great-grandmother. You can check it out for yourself right here and come back often as I continue to add new merchandise.


French Limoge box from my shop


antique French Limoge demitasse teacup/saucer

14 comments:

lisaroyhandbags said...

How exciting! congrats! I'm sure you'll have tons of success :)

Beach House Living said...

Good for you! It's sure to be a success.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

This is great, Anne! Good luck w/ the new shop! xo

Sarah said...

Congratulations Anne! what a great idea and addition to your growing 'empire!!' - I will check it out! have a great day! :0

The enchanted home said...

So exciting!! Good luck with this venture will be sure to check it out!

Carrie'sCreations said...

That is so exciting!! I must visit immediately:)

Amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

Bonne Chance mon amie! How wonderful.
I'm going there now.
Best,
Amy

Amy Vermillion @ Martineau Vermillion Interior Design said...

Bonne Chance mon amie! How wonderful.
I'm going there now.
Best,
Amy

CDS said...

Lovely. Bon Chance!!! :)

Claudia Lane said...

How exciting Anne...I'll be visiting no doubt :)
Claudia xo

Brillante Interiors said...

Well done, Anne! I love vintage and I will keep an eye on your shop.

Ms. K @ Write On Thyme said...

Congrats on your new venture, Anne! Can't wait to see more!
xoxo~ Kirsten

Irene said...

Congrats! I've restocked Happy Turtle-Le Shop, too!

Shayla said...

Your blog is AWESOME! And full of so many wonderful images!!!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615