Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MERCI




















It's very important to me to acknowledge the people in my life who do nice things for me and others. Not enough people in this world say thank you or take the time to show their appreciation for what they've been given and God spare me from ever falling into that category!
So many fellow bloggers have supported me and mentioned my work over the last few years, and without them and YOU - my readers - I'd just be painting in total obscurity with only a small percentage of the inspiration and motivation that I am blessed with right now. Having said that, I want to take today to thank all of these blogs that have been gracious enough to write nice things or feature one of my products. Drop by and say hello to these great people and thanks for your support and readership as well. 
Pat yourself on the back! I appreciate YOU!

8 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

That is so kind of you. I love Keren from Brown Trading, she is a doll.

Sarah said...

Thank you Anne! You deserve the accoolades, I love your work!! :))

The enchanted home said...

Well deserved..and like I am not already addicted to visiting blogland now you gave me several more reasons to stay on my computer and avoid what I really have to be doing....lol!

Unknown said...

Wonderful styles....lovely colors....thank you!...smiles.

CDS said...

Look at you! Well deserved. xxoo

Brillante Interiors said...

The blogging world is great and thanks to you too for brightening our days with your beautiful drawings.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

And now I have to check out the other sites...some of those blog designs are so pretty! Dying over those zebras.

Brilliant Chic said...

Thank you to YOU! Your prints are divine! Thanks for the mention. Happy 4th! xx Jennifer

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615