Friday, September 23, 2011

BUNK BEDS WITH VERVE


I caught a recent episode of the Home by Novogratz program on HGTV and loved their makeover of a bedroom for triplets in Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen.  Cortney Novogratz designed these ingenious bunk beds to save floor space for the active toddlers.  Bunk beds are such a smart and popular solution for kids or guest areas where you need to sleep several people.  I also loved the photo mural of the adorable triplets that filled up the facing wall. I was impressed with the new show that's now on HGTV and find the energy and enthusiasm of the Novogratz family to be very inspiring. I was happy to hear that they will be back for yet another season!


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEKEND!!

11 comments:

vicki archer said...

So cute.....Happy weekend Anne....xv

pve design said...

Those people sure ooze style.
My sons bunked and the bunk beds are still going strong. Now away in college, he bunks. I am planning on moving them to a new room and add another set of twin beds for when the entourage descends and accommodations at the ready to greet the troupes.
pve

Renae Moore said...

I saw that episode....fab!
Have a wonderful weekend Anne!

xo

Unknown said...

What a cute concept. I love how much space it saves! Hope you have a fab weekend, Anne!

Amy Vermillion Interiors said...

So cute! Of course since I am a mania, my first thought when I was watching the show was, "he's going to fall out of there!" Probably not…ah me and my mind (and mom to a three year old).
Hugs,
Amy

MrsLittleJeans said...

I can only think of playing when I see bunk beds...I wish I had one for myself...happy weekend to you Anne! xo

Santi said...

so lovely this bedroom :)
love the beds !

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

MissBliss said...

Hi, Anne,

Lovely! The dinosaur is my
favorite part...

thought of you at the Architecture School at UM recently as I saw a window lined with miniature chairs :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pink Pagoda said...

I enjoy the show, too. They are so family oriented and love children which shows so obviously in their work!

I love your Keep Calm prints!

Trudys Emporium said...

Gorgeous love the bunk bed! Trudy x

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615