Monday, September 26, 2011

NEW KEEP CALM PRINTS & SPECIAL PRICE!


Limey


Cloud


Bermuda Pink


Delray Aqua


Mackinac Lilac

Due to the sustained popularity and relevance of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" slogan, I have tweaked and revived my own design and am introducing some brand new colors (as well as ready-framed prints for $58-contact me here to order). Great to keep in mind for gift-giving and the upcoming holiday season.
 I AM OFFERING AN INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL JUST THIS WEEK OF 15% off the regular price of all Keep Calm prints with this code at checkout: KEEP15
Also, a new version below for all those of you who still value mom's advice AND an elephant version I designed a couple of years ago to benefit a charity that helps girls in India (these are available in all of the regular Keep Calm colors above). Check them all out here.


"Call Mom" version in Julia's Butter


Indian Elephant version in pink


Indian Elephant version in indigo

13 comments:

Christy said...

Anne!!! I LOVE these! I'm definitely making a note of these for the holidays. I know a couple of people moving house and these would make great gifts for them! So beautiful and cheerful!

Jennifer said...

I love the sherbet colors! Jenifer

Unknown said...

Oh I love those colors!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Lovely colors...I got some tees from the charity in India----lovely ladies that I got to know through you. This saying must be the all-time most popular...it makes everyone smile I think . Have a great new week Anne! xx

Bring Pretty Back said...

Anne, The pink is my fave!
How about
Keep Calm and BLOG!
Yesterday I watched It's Complicated for the first time - and I was so excited to see your work on there!
Thank you for your comment on my blog!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

CDS said...

Keep Calm and Carry On is brilliant! Love it! :)

Renae Moore said...

Every time I see that phrase I think of you!
You are way over due a trip to ATL!
xo

designchic said...

Love the colors...wonderful!!

Trudys Emporium said...

I need them all over my house!! Love the Lime & Pink! Trudyx

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, they're fabulous! I could have one in every room of my house. Just to remind me to keep calm... :-)

I also want to thank you for what you wrote about my interview on Tina's blog. It was so sweet of you!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Renée Finberg said...

i love this coaster idea you had,
and yes yesyesyes
we qould have so much fun working together!! xx

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

Very cool message! Love all the different colors! I see why they are popular! :) Thanks very much for stopping by my blog!!

Kirsten Steen said...

Always love these. And so appreciate that you are working with this charity. I tried to go to the sites but couldn't seem to get there. But so glad you are aiding in their work.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615