Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PULL UP A CHAIR......

Or a beanbag! In the past, beanbag chairs have carried a stigma - something reserved for the college student or bachelor. Not anymore - they are becoming a must-have, especially for people with media rooms and kids. They have evolved into something cool and practical, and especially in this economy, a cost-effective alternative for extra seating. With events like Holidays, the Super Bowl and the Oscars come large gatherings and parties. These events cause people to think about how to redecorate their homes to comfortably accommodate more people.
However, one of the most comfortable furniture options is often overlooked. Bean bag chairs are very easy to setup… just toss it in the corner. They're also very easy to maintain. Many come with waterproof liners, so they're easy to clean. And with the internet, it's easy to find discount bean bag chairs at a great price. Many online stores even offer free shipping and long-term warranties. Kids bean bag chairs are great for bonus rooms, kid's rooms, and even living rooms. Children love these huge, oversized seats. So, next time you are thinking about adding to your furniture décor, consider adding a unique bean bag chair.

14 comments:

Leciawp said...

Each of my boys has one with their name on it; they get used all the time!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

i was thinking of bean bags yesterday as have a bunch in our office. they need a revival, they are really comfy and fun too!

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

ps your etsy store looks great.

Karena said...

Bean bag chairs are fun!! So many fun colors available.

Miss Kris said...

The Beanbag! Oh my gosh, I have such fond memories of a beanbag as a tot! Curling up with my dad and brother watching TV super close (no remote back then-ha ha) I would love for them to come back in a big way. My Parent's, would you believe, their beanbag was in leopard. Maybe they were onto something.

Your art is beautiful, I just love your colours!!!:o)

Debra said...

I may have to try one- looks so comfy. Just right for puppy cuddling-wouldn't you think?

Joyce said...

I love bean bags! They are so comfy. xoxo

Anonymous said...

We have 2 denim beanbags for our children. I love them. I don't freak out if they sit in them with shoes or a lollypop or popcorn, etc like the rest of our furniture. The kids like them in the tv toom but they also pull them into their rooms when they are playing & they become part of their imaginary fun!
When they get gross, I'll just replace them!! Yay beanbags!!

Angela said...

i used to have bean bags for chair in my dorm room.

pve design said...

Anne-
leave it to you, one always full of beans. Colorful beans too. I am making beanie frogs...more on that later...
pve

72 and sunny said...

I love bean bag chairs. The offices at Deutsch advertising here i LA have giant, silver bean bags in the meeting rooms. no really, that's what you get to sit around in to discuss business!

Oliveaux said...

So fun and comfortable! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Amanda x

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I got my oldest daughter a pink & white gingham (with her name monogrammed) one a couple of years ago for her room. You can't beat the extra seating.

Beanbags will always remind me of "make out" parties at my high school friend Martha's house growing up ... lol.

Sabina said...

Oh the memories!! Ny kids still love 'em!!

Have a great weekend!!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615