Monday, December 6, 2010

MONDAY GRATITUDE














I hope that you had a great weekend! Can you believe that Christmas is less than 3 weeks away? I am working feverishly to get my work out to clients in time. I'd also like to wish a very Happy Hanukkah to all of my wonderful Jewish readers!!
Many thanks to all of the bloggers above who have written on my work recently. I am continually amazed at the support and kindness that I have met with from my fellow bloggers, readers and customers. Words cannot express how appreciative I am for each of you.
(Click on the titles of the blogs to read each post.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne,

This is definitely the time of year to share gratitude if you've been lack in expressing it the past eleven months.

But that's not true for you and artists always start their design from a place of gratitude. It creates a vortex of pulling the "best of the best" from start to finish.

Cheers!

Bette

Lila said...

Hey Anne! Is Christmas really three weeks away already?!! I've really got to get a move on it! Good luck on your holiday sales!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

La Petite Gallery said...

Dear Anne,
I want to thank you for all your wonderful post this year. Loved them yvonne

Hello Lover... said...

Thanks for the shoutout! Looks like those stamps are a huge hit!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615