Tuesday, December 11, 2012

THE BED THAT MULTI-TASKS


They say that you spend a third of your life in bed, and if that is so, then why not make an investment in a bed you really love? One that is not only comfortable, but beautiful and functional as well. I have long been a fan of upholstered beds, and while I don't own one at the moment, something like one
of these stylish numbers would fit the bill perfectly. Firstly, it looks like a proper piece of furniture, the upholstered surface makes it seem extra plush,  and you certainly wouldn't need a bed skirt. An added plus is that I couldn't bruise my shins on the skirting boards getting in or out. That's more than I can say for my current bed - ouch. Additionally, having a huge hidden storage compartment underneath is a big plus. 
It's so "of the moment" design-wise.
What about you? Do you prefer a bed with soft edges or something more linear and hard?

4 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

I had never seen such a bed!! I think I prefer a bed with legs to put things under even though I like the soft edges. Where do you find such things? : )

Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday Anne! xx

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I would love to see more of this bed. I like the soft edges.
Teresa
xoxo

Karena said...

Anne I am thrilled with the storage space inside. You would not believe how much I have stored under my Poster Bed!

2012 Artists Series,
xoxo
Karena

Hena Tayeb said...

I have this bed! The extra storage is amazing.. I love it. Best bed ever. And I guess I was ahead of the trend.. we bought the bed a few years ago.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615