Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CAMELLIAS & WHITE CHAPELS


This is a recent commission completed just before Christmas for a great client in Portland, Oregon.
She asked me to paint the church she was married in and I loved the angle of the photo she sent me. I liked the "looking up" view as opposed to just straight on - adds a bit of interest. It was fun to capture some architectural details unique to the church as well as the gorgeous camellia bush in full bloom in front. 
Why not commission your own painting as a keepsake or a gift for a loved one?
Contact me here for details and very reasonable pricing.


7 comments:

pve design said...

Beautiful to take time to look up each day and say a little prayer. Wonderful Anne.
pve

Unknown said...

Lovely!well done for such a troublesome angle. Thanks for all the lovelies from last year and bon chance for the new one!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Absolutely stunning, Anne!
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Karena said...

So lovely Anne!I am sure it is very special to your client!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Your artwork is lovely. I know your client was pleased with the painting.
Dorothy

Kwana said...

What beautiful colors! Fantastic.

annie@mostlovelythings said...

This is just beautiful...I too love the angle.

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615