Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 FOR 1 SALE ENDS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT



These are the last 2 days to take advantage of my buy 1 get 1 free sale. For example, if you buy 1 print, you get 1 free. Buy 1 box of notecards, get one free. The only stipulation is that the free item claimed must be of the same type and of equal or lesser value. Just go to my Etsy store, make a purchase and then, in the notes to seller section, type in the item desired as your free gift. Just remember to type in your request, or I can't include the free item in your shipment.
I want to include the free item you have specified in the shipment - you deserve it! So head over to my ETSY SITE and score a great deal NOW!

5 comments:

jess said...

Hi! I am a huge fan! I really would love to use your 2 for 1 sale on etsy, but for some reason, when I put the 4 items in my cart, it did not apply the sale...please let me know how to do that :) Thank you so much!

Cheers!

Jessica

annechovie said...

Thanks, Jessica! I just sent you a reply on Etsy that explains it - hope that helps.

Tara said...

Hmmm..think I'll take a stroll over!

:0)
Tara

annechovie said...

Hi Tara! Hope you are well!

rebecca said...

Oooh, I love your stuff! Especially the Aqua Interior!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615