Thursday, October 9, 2008

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL THINGS


Just wanted to express my appreciation for one of my favorite people in the design blogosphere, Anna Spiro, of Absolutely Beautiful Things. Anna has recently started a series that runs Thursdays on her blog. It's called "Absolutely Favorite Things". I was honored to be featured today with a snapshot of my favorite things (excuse my horrible photography - I give a whole new meaning to the term" washed-out"!). Australian Anna has achieved cult status in the blogging world with her great taste, inimitable style and eye for beauty. She is also a real sweetheart! Don't know about you, but I love Australians - I have met so many exceptionally nice and talented people from down under and am dying to go there and visit. Thank you, Anna!!

8 comments:

Leciawp said...

Really nice post - I like the variety of things you chose and how they tell your story. Lecia

annechovie said...

Lecia~ thank you so much. I really appreciate your support - you are such a nice person!

rebecca said...

Your reading glasses are great!! :)
Mine are RED! Gotta love funky reading glasses.

annechovie said...

Becca! Thanks! Yeah, why settle for something boring when you can have funky!?

Marnie said...

love your favorite things on ABT- laduree macaroons are among my favorite things

annechovie said...

Marnie~ Thank you so much! Hope you have a great wknd.!

Style Court said...

Headed over right now :)

annechovie said...

Hi Courtney!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615