Friday, October 31, 2008

EVERYTHING IS GETTING SHORTER......

OR AT LEAST IT SEEMS THAT WAY!
I have been running a bit short on sleep and time lately as I work to get things together for my wonderful clients, readers and the upcoming holidays. I can't believe tomorrow it's November and we will be turning back the clocks and our days will be shortened. Believe me, I can use all 60 minutes in that extra hour I am gaining! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and try not to eat too much candy!

4 comments:

Karena said...

Anne, I can use some extra hours also! I've already had too many M & M Peanuts because of few Trick or Treaters. Oh and my latest painting is finished! I hope you take a look.

annechovie said...

I sure will, Karen! I hope you have a great weekend!

pve design said...

Anne,
just e-mailed you , prior to seeing your post....
Oh, brother I could use 24 hours more in a day.
If only we could "buy" time...
Fantastic photo, love the plaid kilt!
PvE

annechovie said...

Patricia~ Amen to that!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615