Monday, October 13, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN, AGAIN!

Not just for babies anymore.....

These are my favorite!

My latest find, babytears. I have been loooking for this plant forever and just found one at my local nursery. I popped it into an IKEA pot and it loves my bathroom!

My friend PVE tagged me over a week ago to participate in a little blogging game and I am just now getting to it. Sorry for my tardiness, Patricia!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.

This one was easy because there are all sorts of trivial, boring and unspectacular things about me. So, here goes:
1) I am a germaphobe and carry antibacterial wipes with me everwhere.
2) I love iced lattes
3) Someone once told me I brush my teeth like a German - not sure what they meant by that, BUT I think about it almost every time I brush my teeth.
4) I wish I lived in a place where I didn't need a car (car= money pit).
5) I love checking things off my to-do list.
6) I have a thing for plants, especially house plants.

Since I am so late at this, I think everyone I know has already been tagged within the past week, so I will spare them the trouble of having to figure out a way to politely decline. LOL. Have a great Monday everyone!

8 comments:

pve design said...

No apologies, you are fashionably late and always great! Bet you are glad to check this one off your list.
I can so relate.

annechovie said...

You are always gracious, Patricia! I know you are one of my fellow list-checker-offers. LOL

Karena said...

We have a lot in common Anne! Love wet wipes, especially when I am painting, checking off a list of to do's (wish I was more organized) I lived downtown San Diego for quite some time and could walk almost everywhere I needed to go!

annechovie said...

Sounds like we do have a lot in common, Karena! I love San Diego. I used to date a guy from there and would love to visit.

katiedid said...

Hi Anne! Just stopping in to say "hi" and see what you've been up to. I love the dog portrait!

I am a list checker too. There is something so satisfying about checking things off.

annechovie said...

Hi Katie~Thanks for stopping by and for your comment. I hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

omg, i feel like you are my twin.
from germaphobe on.
it's nice to know there are fellow phobes that like to get jacked up on caffeine, especially an iced latte from starbucks.

annechovie said...

Anon~ Thanks for commenting - sounds like we do have a lot in common!LOL

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615