Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARD COMMISSION

(Click for larger image)
This is a home portrait for a Christmas card that was recently commissioned from me by a beautiful young couple. It's hard to find a more unique or personal expression for your Holiday card than a portrait of your home and /or family. I was able to capture their home and dog for them, but at the same time, it is also a very personal way to visually document them as a couple at this unique point in time in their "story" together. They will be able to keep this for years to come and look back at this stage in their lives with fond memories.

I would love to do the same for you! Please feel free to contact me here for more information.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! You are so talented!!!

Thank you for the sweet comment about my banner, it means a lot, especially coming from you!

Style Court said...

Very charming Anne!

Julia said...

What an incredible idea. if only I could afford it!

Ivy Lane said...

What a beautiful card/painting. Great idea! You are soooo talented!

porter hovey said...

Such a great idea for a xmas card! It's just beautiful!!

72 and sunny said...

love it. I used to do these for people. maybe I'll do one of my little bungalow this year. Thank you for the inspiration!

annechovie said...

Thanks everyone(Dolce, Courtney, Julia,Ivy, Porter and Megan)! I appreciate all of your kind comments!
Megan, you are so talented - I would love to see your bungalow illustrated!

taste memory said...

that is sooo much fun! what a beautiful collage that is...

annechovie said...

Thank you, TM!

Karena said...

What a wonderful idea; and with the aspect of a memorabilia timepiece for years to come.

annechovie said...

Thanks, Karena! I hope you have a terrific weekend!

Anonymous said...

i love it. now, how may i request information? i attempted the email link but failed to get it to work. we may be in the market for this for our christmas cards. i love, love it!

The Steel Magnolia House said...

Super cute idea...and what a cute couple!

annechovie said...

Thanks, Kara! They ARE such a cute couple, aren't they?

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615