Thursday, October 2, 2008

RUN, DON'T WALK.....




Ok, anyone who knows me knows I am not exactly loaded (I am an artist, folks). Not exactly starving, but thin. LOL. I love quality and stylish things, but I am also a bargain hunter (my mom turned me into one). I believe it's better to have fewer things that last and are good quality, than a closet full of trendy junk. That's why I love J. Crew. I could wear nothing else and be perfectly happy til I am an old lady. Their stuff is perfect for my casual lifetsyle. Right now, they are having an UNBELIEVABLE sale. For my stateside readers, I would recommend a visit to your local branch or their website and pronto. Things are getting snapped up by smart people. The t shirt above sums it up. The pink Julianne dress is only 49.99 and it won't be out of style next season. That is a steal. Hard times demand resourcefulness and J. Crew is a terrific resource!

11 comments:

Leciawp said...

A fellow JCrew devotee!! I buy at least one thing, every time the catalog comes in the mail (far too often!) and often worry I should branch out more. But, the price is right, quality is reasonable and the look is great!

Leciawp said...

PS - I went and ordered that tshirt..

I really admire you as an artist. My father in law is a sculptor, so I get a bit of insight into the life of an artist. My oldest boy has an incredible drive to create; wouldn't surprise me if he took a similar path.

Cheers!

rebecca said...

I can't tell you how much I love J.Crew. It's classic, but with a cool twist. LOVE it!

annechovie said...

Lecia, thank you so much for your kind words - you are so sweet. Glad you got the shirt!

Becca- yeah, aren't they the greatest!? Have a terrific wknd.!

Anonymous said...

J Crew is the best; their color combos are so creative.
Their look is just spot-on right now. It's perfect marriage of trendy and preppy that works for any age and most occasions!

Karena said...

I love the classics and sometimes will throw in something a little trendy, not often though. My issue is removing items from the closet!!

annechovie said...

Anon- very well put! I totally agree!

Karena- I can relate! Have a great weekend!

pve design said...

I have some J.Crew items that are staples in my wardrobe. As an artist and Mom of 3, I do love finding bargains to stretch the almighty dollar.

annechovie said...

Yes, PVE, they make great staples!

Ana said...

How funny...it's been a little while since I have visited your site, and I'm wearing that t-shirt as I write this!

Hope you have a great weekend.

annechovie said...

Ana! That is some coincidence, So glad you visited and hope you have a great wknd also!

 
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000028477615